Re-Shoring from the Far East
We currently are having a steep increase of re-shoring enquiries from the Far East. Re-shoring Tooling and Plastic moulded production has been on the increase for a number of years. Re-shoring enquiries will always be welcome at Dickinson Philips Ltd.
Ten benefits of re-shoring production from the Far East
1. Better, faster and more efficient control of Quality.
2. Able to react to market and product changes much faster.
3. Smaller batches, no need for container loads.
4. More space available for production, not storage.
5. Cash outlay for stock is hugely reduced and no up-front payments.
6. No shipping delays and unexpected customs hold ups.
7. No import duty.
8. No exchange rate fluctuations.
9. Much reduced shipping carbon footprint, a few miles not 6000+
10. Your product is "Made in Britain" a great selling point and improves our economy.